Mostly Musings About Food, Family, and Books
Friday, June 5, 2009
Mom is Out, Things Look Good!
Tom W. just delivered Krista's glasses to her. When he got back to the waiting room he had news that mom was brought into recovery while he was there and they told him that things look good. Tom said the doctor would be visiting with us soon and giving us the details. The relief is immense. I feel like crying. O.K., I am crying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are so relieved - thank you for posting!!!! Let Judy and Krista know how much we love them ---and all of you for that matter. Keep the post coming please.
Yay! I just got back from work and am updating myself on how things are going for all of you! I'm so glad to hear things are going well! We'll continue to pray that their recoveries are quick and full and that the transplant is successful. Lots of love to all of you!
Post a Comment