Mostly Musings About Food, Family, and Books

Saturday, June 6, 2009

AM update

Tom just called to say that mom looks a million times better this morning than she did last night. The OT person was in with her so he left to go see Krista.

We are visiting in shifts today, so updates may seem a bit sporatic, but I will update as I get info. I thought of lots of funny Krista and mom stories I can write about. I will do that in the downtime.

Thanks to all who have sent comments and good wishes. It feels good to know there are so many supporting our family during this time. We love getting the comments and emails we get from all of you. It is very uplifting to know people care and are sending prayers our way.

I'll write more when I get there.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Can't thank you enough for keeping us in the loop, we'll keep praying.....you keep typing updates!!! THANKS SO VERY MUCH!
-Tami

Jen Wittkopf said...

Thanks for the frequent updates, Anne. We're happy that things are going well for both patients. - Jen and Will

Family and Friends Slide Show