I just read a facebook email (or whatever they call them) from a high school friend. We have not seen each other since the summer after graduation in 1987. I heard from another friend that he was living in Rochester, so I took a chance and searched him on facebook. Lo and behold, he had an account. He needed to be on facebook for a college class he was taking.
Anyway, we've been emailing back and forth, and it turns out that his wife's cousin is David's boss. CRAZY!
Another example of a small world....Drew's girlfriend's mother and I taught in the same school district (Manitowoc, WI) at the same time. Now we both live in Cresco, IA!
It is a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it. Washing the downstairs floors was enough for me!
Mostly Musings About Food, Family, and Books
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment