Mostly Musings About Food, Family, and Books

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Rachel's Dance Recital

The Crestwood gym was filled to the brim with parents, grandparents, friends, and community members last Saturday. We were in the audience to watch Rach dance in the spring dance recital. The routine that I've uploaded for the blog is the one they just learned, not the routine that they used for their competition in Rochester. If I have time I'll put the other one up later this weekend. Actually, I've just determined that I should work on the quality of this video before I add any additional video. Since you really can't see faces on it, you can look for the girl who is in the middle of the screen.



To be fair (although life isn't fair) I should put a video up of Drew. Maybe I'll bring the video camera to his hair cut appointment. He is so shaggy lately! It would be a great before and after video. Maybe even worthy of Oprah.

Family and Friends Slide Show