This is for the grandparents, although other viewers need not be excluded. The Awakening was one of Michael's favorite choir songs this year. It was written by a man who went to junior high in an inner city school. The music program and teacher were the highlight of his days until the music teacher was murdered in the classroom. This song is about that time in his life and how he eventually came around feeling positive about music again.
The reason I focused only on Michael is because I was in an obstructed viewing section. The lady in front of me was the obstruction. At the very end, she left and I was able to pan the whole choir.
I think the best part of the song is from the 3:30 minute mark on, so if you're running short on time, forward to that point.
Enjoy. It was beautiful in person....the film version will not do it justice.
The reason I focused only on Michael is because I was in an obstructed viewing section. The lady in front of me was the obstruction. At the very end, she left and I was able to pan the whole choir.
I think the best part of the song is from the 3:30 minute mark on, so if you're running short on time, forward to that point.
Enjoy. It was beautiful in person....the film version will not do it justice.
No comments:
Post a Comment