Mostly Musings About Food, Family, and Books

Sunday, November 8, 2009

What Could Make A Mother Happier Than This Picture?




This picture was taken at the Coralville Mall in Coralville, IA. We had a little down time during the Family Weekend festivities at the University of Iowa, so we went to the mall to kill some time and get Christmas ideas from the kids.


I asked the kids to take a picture in a photo booth because I remembered taking one with my family when they came to Madison to visit me for Family Weekend. I think this will have to be a tradition. The smiles are just too fantastic to not document every year.



Thanks kids for accomodating your mother's wishes. Who would have thought that these were the same kids who rolled their eyes at me right before getting into the photo booth because they didn't want to do it? That makes me smile even more!

No comments:

Family and Friends Slide Show