Mostly Musings About Food, Family, and Books
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Easter Fun!
Easter morning (my favorite church day of the year) arrived early. Drew played the trumpet at the sunrise service and the 9 a.m. service. I drove him there and then stayed around to help our youth director set-up for Easter breakfast. David and the others stayed home with the egg bake, waiting for it to finish baking then delivered it to church hot and ready to be consumed. We served, washed dishes, and ate,then headed to the 9 a.m. service.
The rest of the day was spent cleaning and cooking and attempting to Skype David's parents family. After Easter dinner (turkey, loaded mashed potatoes, homemade Fantail rolls, vegetable salad) we played a little basketball. Pig was the game, which allowed me to be included. I got out first with a totally unimpressive performance. After I was eliminated, the game became pretty funny, so funny in fact that I ran in the house to get the video camera, and the rest is documented above. Happy Easter to All!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL!!! That was just too funny! A creative game of horse!
Glad you are blogging again!
Post a Comment